Get a second Equality Neighborhood and put any type of residence in this neighborhood!
- Save space by combining your residences in one neighborhood!
- Earn fun quest rewards!
- Accepts all regular residences! Note: This neighborhood does not store skyscrapers or custom homes.
- Holds up to 15 houses!
- Q: What are the pre-requisites for this feature?
A: This feature is available to players Level 20+
- Q: Is the Equality Estates available in the Build Menu?
A: Unfortunately this item is not for sale in the Build Menu.
- Q: Can I build more than one Equality Estates?
A: Unfortunately you can only build one of these buildings.
- Q: How can I tell if a building will go into my Equality Estates?
A: Your residences will highlight blue.
- Q: Does the Equality Estates neighborhoods drop population "doobers" (moving trucks that increase your population)?
A: Yes, there is a chance to randomly receive these and increase your population every time you collect from your neighborhoods; as long as not all the residences in that neighborhood are at maximum population.
- Q:What happens if I remove the Equality Estates?
A: This item will be sent to your Inventory.
- Q:What is the size of the Equality Estates?
A: This item has an 8x8 Footprint.
- Q:Is the Equality Estates storable in your Warehouse?
A: No, unfortunately this item is not storable.
- Q: Will I need buildable materials to complete the Equality Estates?
A: Yes, you will need to collect buildable materials to complete the Equality Estates.
- Q: Can I upgrade the Equality Estates?
A: Yes, you can upgrade this item to reach new levels to hold more residences.
Step by Step Guide: Building Your Equality Estates!
- Once you have reached Level 20 you will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build the Equality Estates.
Note: This item is not available for purchase in the Build Menu
- Place the Equality Estates through through the associated quest in your City. Note: This building requires 8 clicks to build.
- To complete this building you will need to gain the following building materials. These can be collected by asking your friends or purchasing for City Cash.
- To fill your neighborhood with homes you will need to click on your Equality Estates, then click the button "Fill". This will highlight the available buildings in your City. Once you find a building you want to store click on it and it will go inside your Neighborhood
Note: You will need to fill your neighborhood with staff to increase the number of spots you can hold. Staff spots can be filled through asking friends or purchasing for City Cash
- Once each position is filled you will unlock the ability to level up your Equality Estates.
- To upgrade your neighborhood you will need to collect the following buildable parts. These are available through asking your friends or purchasing for City Cash.