Create a personalized sign in your City by Building the City Sign!
- Add Population Allowance to your City
- Add 100 Downtown Value to your Downtown
- Personalize your City
- Customize the sign at any time.
- Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
A: You have to be Level 20+.
- Q: Where will I find the City Sign?
A: You will have the option to "place" the sign when you receive the "Sign of the Times" quest.
- Q: Can I have multiples of the City Sign?
A: No, this item is not available in the Build Menu.
- Q: What is the size of the Sign?
A: 2 X 12 Footprint
- Q: What happens if I delete the City Sign?
A: This item will be sent to your inventory. (Caution: You will lose your build progress, if you remove this from your City.)
- Q: Can I store the City Sign?
A: No, this item is not storeable in the Warehouse.
- Q: Can I upgrade the City Sign?
A: Yes the City Sign will be upgradable.
Step by Step Guide: Building
- 1. Use the "Place" button on your quest menu to place the City Sign .
2. You will need to upgrade the City Sign to complete it. Upgrading requires buildable parts which you can request from your friends, collect from the City Sign residences, or alternatively you can purchase them with City Cash.
3. Completing the City Sign earns you 1000000 coins!
Step by Step Guide: Upgrading!
- Clicking on the Sign will bring up the upgrade screen.
- From this interface you can customize your City Sign whenever you want
- The more you upgrade your Sign, the more letters are added to it and the more population allowed or Downtown Value are added to your City.