You should build a Cargo Aircraft Carrier! It’ll look good out on the open seas!
- Save Space with the Aircraft Carrier
- Earns 3x more goods
- Earns 2x Mastery
- Cool New Planes for your City
- Q: When does this feature unlock?
A: This feature is available to players Level 30+
- Q: Can I buy another Aircraft Carrier?
A: No, you will receive your placeable Aircraft Carrier through the quest. Carriers and Carrier Planes will not be purchasable through the Build Menu.
- Q: What is the size of the Aircraft Carrier?
A: The Carrier has a footprint of 6x11
- Q: Can I sell my Aircraft Carrier?
A: No. Removing your Carrier will result in placing it into your Inventory. Note: If you place your Aircraft Carrier in your inventory you will need to gather buildable parts again to complete it.
- Q: Where do I buy more Airplanes?
A: Planes are automatically added as you upgrade the Aircraft Carrier. Upgrading to level 2 will add a second, plane, and upgrading to level 3 will add a third.
- Q: How many energy are required to harvest a plane?
A: Harvesting the Aircraft Carrier requires 6 energy per plane.
Step by Step Guide: Building Your Cargo Terminal
- Once you have reached level 30 you will will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Cargo Aircraft Carrier.
- Clicking on the "Place" button will allow you to place then start building the Aircraft Carrier.
- Clicking on your unfinished Cargo Aircraft Carrier will bring up the list of materials you will need to finish it. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash.
- Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to finish building your Aircraft Carrier.
- After you have built and completed your Aircraft Carrier you will earn the ability to send Planes.
- Once you have finished the Carrier you can now send planes. Note: You can only add planes to the Carrier by upgrading.
- You can not send planes one at a time. You can only send all and harvest all planes.
- Clicking on the plane Icon above the Carrier will display a pop up with the destinations. Select a destination that you desire by hovering over locations or clicking on them to read their descriptions.
- Once you have chosen a destination click the Send All button.
- Then watch your plane(s) take off on the runway!
- To view your mastery progress click the destination.
- If you successfully harvest your plane(s) you will earn 2x mastery points for the destination you sent your plane. These mastery points will be added to your progress for each destination.
- Once you have mastered a specific destination you will receive a star for the Mastery Level .
- Once you have reached Level 3 Mastery of a destination you will receive the reward associated with the destination.
- Once you have received confirmation of your reward visit your Inventory and place your reward in your City.