What is the current gift box capacity?
* Current total items limit is 5,000 items.
* New total unique items is 500 items.
For example, let's say you have the following in your gift box:
* 1,000 Stones
* 1,000 Bricks
* 1,000 Special Delivery Boxes
* 1,000 Planks
* 1,000 Logs
That means that you have 5 unique items and 5,000 total items. This also means that you have hit your total items limit.
What happens if you hit your 5,000 total limit?
If a user reaches their 5,000 total item limit and gets 1 more item, the game triggers an eviction process. If that new item is considered rare, it will delete a non-rare item from the gift box.
Let's use an Unwither Ring as an example. Pretend you have 5,000 Special Delivery Boxes and you just bought an Unwither Ring. Since this Ring is considered rare, and you have 5,000 SDB (which are not rare), the Unwither Ring will replace 1 Special Delivery Box. In the end, you will have 1 Ring and 4,999 SDBs.
What happens if you hit your 500 unique limit?
If a user reaches their 500 unique limit and gets 1 more unique item, the game triggers an eviction process. If that new item is considered rare, it will force a non-rare item AND the total number of that particular non-rare item to be deleted from the gift box.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED RARE AND NON-RARE / WHAT WILL BE FORCED OUT OF THE GIFT BOX IF YOU HIT THE LIMIT?
If you have reached your limits, the game will evict items in this order starting from non-rare to rare.
* Gift-able items, coin price items (SDBs, seedlings, watering cans)
* Non-consumable, non-LE coin items (haybales, fences)
* LE coin items (themed coin decorations)
* Consumable LE items (Captiol One Quick Grow) WILL NOT BE EVICTED
* Non-consumable cash items (Unwither Ring, Platinum Mastery Statue)WILL NOT BE EVICTED
* Consumable cash items (Fuel, Love potions) WILL NOT BE EVICTED
*Disclaimer: These examples are not the all inclusive list.
Recommendation: If your gift box has a lot of items, please be aware of the these limits and plan accordingly.