We’ve made it easier to decorate and now you have the opportunity to increase your storage slots!
- Increase Storage Capacity in your Warehouse - up to 150 slots total!
- Save space and free up more room in your City!
- Decorate with ease while storing at the same time!
- More organized and categorized storage!
- Exciting new quests to complete!
- Q: What are the pre-requisites for this feature?
A: This feature is available to players Level 1+. Note: This feature is gradually rolling out to more players.
- Q: Is this feature available for regular warehouse or deluxe warehouse or both?
A: The ability to store more is available to both regular warehouse and players who own a deluxe warehouse.
- Q: Does the Warehouse change in appearance when you increase the storage?
A: No, it does not change in appearance upon holding more slots.
- Q: What can I not store in my warehouse with increased storage?
A: Unfortunately you are unable to store incomplete buildings, malls, neighborhoods, City Centers, European District, Warehouses, friend's franchises, airports, planes, piers etc.
- Q: How many slots can the Warehouse now hold?
A: If you complete the associated quests you will be able to hold 150 items total.
- Q: Can I build more than one Warehouse?
A: This feature is an addition of more slots for your warehouse. Currently, you are only allowed one Warehouse and unable to purchase more in the Build Menu.
- Q: Will items placed in the Warehouse still count towards quests?
A: No, as intended before items placed inside your warehouses will need to be removed and placed on your board to give you quest progress.
- Q: Where is the upgrade button?
A: Instead of having an upgrade button on your original warehouse, you will now be increasing your storage capacity through associated quests. Please be on the lookout for these quest icons.
Step by Step Guide: Build!
- Once you have reached Level 1 and have an already built Warehouse you will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to increase your storage.
- You must complete all necessary requirements associated with quests to unlock more slots in your Warehouse.
- To store more in your Warehouse. Click on the Warehouse in your City. This will open up the following menu. Note: This will allow you to complete all other actions while you have your storage menu open.
- Click on the Arrow above and it will expand itself to show you the items you are currently storing. Note: Your items will now be categorize
- To remove an item from your warehouse simply use the Move tool to drag it out of your Warehouse Menu.