Build an Electric Company in your city and increase your energy cap!
- Increase your energy cap
- Increase your premium goods cap
- Earn more energy through supplying your Electric Company
- Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
A: You have to be level 45+ to receive this feature. Note: This feature is gradually rolling out to more players.
- Q: What is the size of the Electric Company?
A: This is a 4x8 building.
- Q: Can I upgrade the Electric Company? If so, will it change appearance when I upgrade?
A: Yes you can upgrade this building. It will change appearance when you upgrade!
- Q: How many clicks does this take to build?
A: This building requires 15 clicks to build.
- Q: Can I store my Electric Company?
A: Yes, however you will lose all goods and payouts when stored.
- Q: How often can I re-supply my Electric Company?
A: You can supply every 12 hours. Note: Supply your Electric Company to maximize your energy!
- Q: Can I purchase more Electric Companies in the Build Menu?
A: Unfortunately you can not purchase more in the build menu. This item is only received through the associated quest.
- Q: What are the upgrade requirements for levels 2, 3, and 4?
- Level 2: 5 different materials, 10 of each.
- Level 3: 5 different materials, 11 of each.
- Level 4: 5 different materials, 12 of each.
Part 1: Building the Electric Company
- Once you have reached level 45 you will will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Electric Company.
- Clicking on the "Place" button will allow you to place then start building your Electric Company.
- Clicking on your unfinished Electric Company will bring up the list of materials you will need to finish it. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash.
- Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to finish building your Electric Company and start increasing your energy cap and premium goods cap!
Part 2: Upgrading your Electric Company
- As soon as you have finished building your Electric Company you will notice the familiar upgrade arrow: click on it to start the upgrade.
- You will need a few parts to upgrade to level 2, 3 and. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to complete the upgrade.
Now, let's build something together!