We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties when attempting to make a purchase. When clicking on the "Continue" button in your game you may experience a pause or your pop up option to purchase will not immediately show. We do apologize for this inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience while we are currently addressing this issue.
Tips and Hints: You may try to clear your cache or try using a different web browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) which may resolve your issue.
How to clear your cache?
For Internet Explorer:
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Select Tools > Internet Options.
3. Click Delete in the Browsing History section.
4. Click Delete.
5. Close Internet Explorer and re-launch.
1. Launch Firefox.
2. Select Tools > Clear Recent History.
3. In the Clear Recent History pop-up, select "everything" from the "time range to clear" menu.
4. Click Clear Now.
5. Close Firefox and re-launch.
For Google Chrome:
1. Click the Tools menu (the wrench in the upper-right corner).
2. Click Clear browsing data.
3. Check the boxes for the types of information you wish to delete.
* Clear browsing history
* Clear download history
* Empty the cache
* Delete cookies
* Clear saved passwords
Note: You can also select the period of time for which you wish to delete cached information using the "clear data from this period" dropdown menu.
4. Click Clear Browsing Data.
5. Close and re-launch.
1. From the Safari menu, click Empty Cache.
2. When asked, “Are you sure you want to empty the cache?”, click Empty.
3. From the Safari menu, click Preferences.
4. From the Security dialog box, click Bookmarks.
5. Click Show Cookies.
6. From the Cookie dialog box, click Remove All.
7. Click Done.
For Opera 9.x:
1. Select Tools > Preferences.
2. Select the Advanced tab.
3. Click History.
4. In the Disk cache section, click Empty Now.
5. Click OK to close Preferences.
If you are still experiencing issues, please email us with the following information so we investigate further:
1. Which operating system are you using? (Windows XP, Vista, Mac)
2. Which browser/version are you using? (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
3. Are you using Firewall/pop-up blocking/anti-virus software? If so, who manufactures it? (Symantec, McAfee, AVG)
4. How do you connect to the internet? (Cable, DSL, etc)
5. Is your connection wired or wireless?
6. Can you load other social network games?
7. Please describe in detail what you saw on your screen as you attempted to load our game.