Add some spice to your city with the new Cider Mill!
- Increase your city's population allowance.
- A new community building!
- Q: How can I receive the Cider Mill?
A: You will receive the quest for it when you reach level 35+.
- Q: What is the population allowance for the Cider Mill?
A: The Cider Mill will allow 1000 population.
- Q: Does the Cider Mill require parts or staff?
A: Cider Mill requires staff.
- Q: What will happen if I delete the Cider Mill from my city?
A: It will go back into your inventory; please keep in mind that you will have to fill positions for it again if you want to rebuild.
- Once you have reached level 35 you will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Cider Mill.
- Clicking on the "Place" button will allow you to place then start building your Cider Mill (it will take 6 clicks to build it). Note, if you ever delete it from your city you will be able to find it again in your inventory and it will have to be rebuilt.
- Clicking on your unfinished Cider Mill will bring up a list of positions that need to be filled. You can fill these by sending requests to your friends, or by using City Cash; also, if you have any bonus crew available they will be used automatically.
- Once you have all the positions filled, you can finish building your Cider Mill by clicking on the "Finish Building" button.
Build yours today!